db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Ole Solberg (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Updated: (DERBY-2691) NullPointerException / 'SQLSTATE(58009): Execution failed due to a distribution protocol error....' in jdbcapi/blobclob4BLOB.java
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 19:04:16 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-2691?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Ole Solberg updated DERBY-2691:
-------------------------------

    Attachment: 538595-derbyall_diff.txt

Attaching derbyall_diff.txt

> NullPointerException / 'SQLSTATE(58009): Execution failed due to a distribution protocol
error....' in jdbcapi/blobclob4BLOB.java
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: DERBY-2691
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-2691
>             Project: Derby
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 10.2.2.1
>         Environment: OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 3) 64bits
- Linux 2.6.9-34.ELsmp #1 SMP Fri Feb 24 16:56:28 EST 2006 GNU/Linux
> JVM: 1.6.0_01 Sun Microsystems Inc.
>            Reporter: Ole Solberg
>            Priority: Minor
>         Attachments: 538595-derbyall_diff.txt
>
>
> Seen once on Linux 2.6.9-34.ELsmp / 1.6.0 01
> <method>
> jdbcapi/blobclob4BLOB.java
> </method>
> <signature>
> 580a581,582
> > FAIL -- unexpected exception ****************
> > SQLSTATE(XJ001): DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -1, SQLSTATE: XJ001, SQLERRMC: java.lang.NullPointerExceptionXJ001.U
> 582 del
> < ===> inserting short.utf length = 56
> 583 del
> < ===> inserting littleclob.utf length = 10000
> 584 del
> < ===> inserting empty.utf length = 0
> 585 del
> < ===> inserting searchclob.utf length = 5000
> 586 del
> < ===> inserting aclob.utf length = 300000
> 586a584,585
> > FAIL -- unexpected exception ****************
> > SQLSTATE(58009): Execution failed due to a distribution protocol error that caused
deallocation of the conversation.  The requested command encountered an unarchitected and
implementation specific condition for which there was no architected message.
> 588 del
> < Row Count 9 Null Row 1xd
> 589 del
> < blobTest0 finished
> 589a587,588
> > FAIL -- unexpected exception ****************
> > SQLSTATE(null): invalid operation: connection closed
> </signature>
> The "Execution failed due to a distribution protocol error that caused deallocation of
the conversation.  The requested command encountered an unarchitected and implementation specific
condition for which there was no architected message." has also been seen in
> http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/trunk15/jvm1.5/testing/testlog/Linux-2.6.9-34.ELsmp_x86_64-x86_64/392343-derbyall_diff.txt
> http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/trunk15/jvm1.4/testing/testlog/Linux-2.6.9-34.ELsmp_x86_64-x86_64/442276-derbyall_diff.txt
> http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/trunk15/jvm1.5/testing/testlog/Linux-2.6.9-34.ELsmp_x86_64-x86_64/392019-derbyall_diff.txt

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message