db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Julius Stroffek <Julius.Strof...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.3 release coming up...fast!
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 21:12:31 GMT
Hi Myrna,

I work on DERBY-2432 and I have a patch already prepared. I have some
junit tests issue on testing the patch where all of them I experience on
trunk also so they do not seem to be related to the patch. I'll post the
patch as I resolve those issues and I'll test the patch properly
afterwards.

Cheers

Julo