db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Julius Stroffek <Julius.Strof...@Sun.COM>
Subject getting lots of errors & failures in junit
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 20:48:57 GMT
Hi All,

When I ran junit tests now for trunk I get 17 errors and 70 failures of
many different kinds.

My junit console output with exceptions thrown is attached. Probably it
is something wrong with my test environment or so, but I have no idea
what happened. Are there any issues with upgrade tests due to a new
release? Probably this is not the case since these tests does not fail
in daily and tinderbox test runs.

I always delete the contents of the current directory where I run tests
(which ends using as derby.system.home). I tried to checkout the source
again and start from a scratch but it does not helped.

I run junit throught suites.All.

The failed tests are:
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.CollationTest2
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.upgradeTests.BasicSetup
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.upgradeTests.Changes10_1
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.upgradeTests.Changes10_2
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.upgradeTests.Changes10_3

Thanks.

Cheers

Julo