db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM
Subject Re: new format for release notes
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 18:42:55 GMT
Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton@amberpoint.com> writes:

>> 2) The format of that html file can be found in the releaseNote.html
>> attached to DERBY-2570.
>
> Is that correct? How will we know that the releaseNote.html that is
> attached to DERBY-2570 is different from the releaseNote.html that
> is attached to any other issue?

I think we still mark the issues that need a release note with the
"Release Note Needed" flag, so it should be clear that the file attached
to DERBY-2570 is not a release note (but renaming it to template is
probably a good idea). Or does the proposal mean that we stop using the
flag?

--
Knut Anders