db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.3 bug fixing candidates
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 22:34:34 GMT

> I was looking through the open issues for good 10.3 bug fixing
> candidates and came up with this list for starters.  If no one objects
> we can go with the same procedure as for 10.2 where we mark high value
> fix candidates  as Fixin the current release. I'll mark these Fixin
> 10.3 and update the HighValueFixCandidates page unless anyone objects.

There was some discussion about the use of Fix-in a couple of months
ago, and I think we agreed that the Fix-in field should only be used to
indicate which versions the assignee expected the issue to be addressed
in. That is, Fix-in should not be set for unassigned issues.

See this thread:
http://www.nabble.com/10.3-wiki-page-question-tf3095863.html

--
Knut Anders