db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating databases with user-specififed attribute while running the tests?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 19:05:34 GMT
I asked my question too soon. I looked at default_app.properties and looks
like I can modify ij.database to pass new attribute during db create time.
For instance, for the metadata.java test, I can modify existing
ij.databasein default_app.properties since metadata_app.properties
says
usedefaults=true. I guess next thing I would like to do/find out is see if I
can specify ij.database in metadata_app.properties along with
usedefault=true and see if that will override ij.database in
default_app.properties. That way, all the tests won't get impacted by change
in default_app.properties in my environment.

thanks,
Mamta