db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating databases with user-specififed attribute while running the tests?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:58:22 GMT
Hi,

I am working on langauge based ordering which requires user to use a new
optional JDBC url attribute called COLLATION if they want to use terriotry
based collation. In near future, I would like to run some existing tests
with this attribute to see how things run at compile phase. Is there a way
for me to specify this attribute while running the tests?

For instance, is there a way to specify COLLATION=TERRITORY_BASED to the
following test so that it gets used as one of the attributes when the
database is created for this test?
java org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunTestjdbcapi/metadata.java

thanks,
Mamta