db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about grant/revoke
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 18:53:18 GMT
Dyre, my memory has gone rusty on this topic but what I seem to recollect is
not everything dependent on table will also be dependent for TablePermsDescr
too. This is because say the table owner creates a view on that table, then
no TablePermsDescr is required by such a view but that view will depend on
the TableDescriptor.

Mamta