db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: some comments on collation wiki page
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 17:50:35 GMT
I was leaning towards using the current schema at the prepared time because
I am hoping to do all the collation validation at the compile phase rather
than the execute phase. Picking up the schema at the prepared time will help
me enable that.

Let me look at your following mail a little bit more to see if I need to
change my mind :)

Mamta