db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject 10.3 release
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 02:38:13 GMT
Hi,

I haven't noticed anyone offering to be release manager for 10.3...so....
I'm offering to be the release manager.

Thx to Rick and Kathey for keeping the 10.3 coals smouldering...I'm
also hoping Rick, Kathey and Andrew can help out when I have
questions...
I'll start to read up on what is needed and the review of past experiences...

In the mean time, I'd like to aim for a June release, with a 'code
complete' date for new features by End-of-May.

Will that work for everyone? Please let me know if any work you're
planning for 10.3 will or will not be done...

Thx,
Myrna