db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: it looks like the public posting web site for test results from IBM is broken
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 02:48:50 GMT
On 4/13/07, Mike Matrigali <mikem_app@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> It looks like the posting site for trunk results at the following link
> is not up to date:
> http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/derby_test_results/
>
> It is really nice to be able to post links to failed tests from JIRA
> entries, and history can help a lot when trying to track down what
> changed caused a new problem.  I believe this site runs some JVM's
> which sometimes show
> different results than the standard sun jvms posted at:
> http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/
>
> Both links can be seen at:
> http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_tests.html

Hi Mike,

I am glad you noticed - I know this has been broken for months, and I
was wondering if it is still of value.

There have been various changes, such as different test machines, the
change from wctme5.7 to weme6.1 for foundation(J2ME/JSR169) testing,
the running of suites.All in addition to derbyall... The broken
reporting will get addressed, but other things had priority.

I intend for the reporting to add value to what is being done at Sun -
specifically the running of the tests on IBM jvms.

Myrna