db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Junit question - functionTests.util.SecurityCheck
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:11:51 GMT
I'm converting the test checkDataSource.java and it uses a utility in
the functionTests.util package, SecurityCheck.java.
It is checking some details of various classes and printing out a
comment, even if no errors are found, so I'll need a modified version.

Is it ok to use this utility? (asking because the util directory
contains much old stuff).
Or should I put a modified version in derbyTesting/junit?
My final choice is to add the class to the converted checkDataSource test...

Thx,
Myrna