db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: it looks like the public posting web site for test results from IBM is broken
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 18:18:13 GMT

> > I don't think we should remove the link as it does contain history which
> > is still correct.  Though maybe a note should be added that new data is
> > not being added.
>
> I think that information needs to be added to
> http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/derby_test_results/ .

I'll take care of this later today. A machine issue has caused new
results not to be added - the machine that compiled the results is
down, but the machine publishing them to my webpage is still going.
:-)

Hopefully in the next week or so I can find some time to move both
processes to the machine that still works and new results will be
added.

andrew