db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: new format for release notes
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 16:52:33 GMT
> 2) The format of that html file can be found in the releaseNote.html
> attached to DERBY-2570.

Is that correct? How will we know that the releaseNote.html that is
attached to DERBY-2570 is different from the releaseNote.html that
is attached to any other issue?

Seems like the file attached to DERBY-2570 should be named something
like "releaseNoteTemplate.html", so that it's clear that it's not
an actual release note for DERBY-2570, but is instead a template.

Perhaps, instead, we should have some other permanent location for
the template? Isn't there some sort of "templates" directory in the
docs tree?

View raw message