db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Paulo Jesus <paulo.je...@mail.telepac.pt>
Subject Re: Question using SYSCS_UTIL.SYS_GET_DATABASE_PROPERTY(..) on IJ
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 18:21:46 GMT
Ok, i can see now why i don´t see the values.
This way i can´t see the values that are in the server.
And this can be a problem to static properties that are not easy to
analyze on run. We can´t change them and than watch the changes in run mode.
We can see the properties file but i have seen derby not notifying on
wrong syntax in that file or at least ignoring one property ended on ';'.

Thank you for the help.
PJ