db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Paulo Jesus <paulo.je...@mail.telepac.pt>
Subject Re: Question using SYSCS_UTIL.SYS_GET_DATABASE_PROPERTY(..) on IJ
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:16:15 GMT

I wrote the command manually here...  the system warns when the command
it´s wrong. But the resul on correct property is the same than in a
random property.

What's the output it should be?
I  have some blank lines, some dots, again blank lines and at the end '1
row selected'.
What should i do with this?

I'm using  db-derby-10.2.2.0 and started the server whith the
startNetworkserver.ksh from the NetworkServer framework.

PJ