db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Olav Sandstaa <Olav.Sands...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Performance regression after check-in on DERBY 2537 (SVN 531971)
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:06:37 GMT

I have re-run the same test using IBM JVM 1.5 on Linux. The resulting
graphs are attached. Compared to the results when running on Sun JDK 6
the regression seems to influence the performance less on IMB JBM/Linux,
but it is still in the order of 8-10% in my test.

I have also re-run the test using Sun JDK 5 VM and this also shows that
there seems to be a regression (see attached graph).

Olav