db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Olav Sandstaa <o...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Performance regression after check-in on DERBY 2537 (SVN 531971)
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:29:11 GMT
The actual performance data from the regression test that made me
suspect there had been a regression are available here:

  http://home.online.no/~olmsan/derby/perf/select_sec_index_30d.html

These are produced using the same test client as in the graphs I sent
out earlier. In addition to include the throughput numbers, CPU numbers
are presented that also indicate increased CPU usage.

These tests are run with JDK6 on Solaris 10.

Olav