db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Derby in the .orgZone at Java One
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 23:44:28 GMT
Hi Derby dev folks,

At this year's Java One, Derby will have some slots in the .orgZone.
I've included a schedule below. This is in addition to the related
presence of Java DB and Cloudscape in the Sun and IBM booths.

I'm looking for a couple community members who'd be willing to sign up
for these slots and share their knowledge of Derby with people who visit
the .orgZone booth. I can get exhibitor passes for the lucky couple,
which will let you trawl the Pavilion when you're not staffing the booth.

If you're interested, please let me know by 4:00 pm San Francisco time
this Friday, April 27. In your response, let me know which slots you prefer.

Thanks!
-Rick

JavaOne ,orgZone Pavilion Hours:
Tuesday, May 8:     11:30 am - 1:30 pm  [8] OpenJDK, Derby, Greenfoot,
OO.org, woodstock, FSF, Funabol, ASF
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm    [8] OpenJDK, OO.org, FSF, JCP.org, Portal, Funabol,
ASF, GlassFish
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm    [8] OpenLaszlo, Betavine, Hyperic, Woodstock, FSF,
Portal, GlassFish, Zimbra
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm    [8] OpenJDK, Derby, PostgreSQL, OpenLaszlo, oo.org,
FSF,  Zimbra, ASF
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm    [5] OpenJDK,  PostgreSQL, OO.org, FSF, ASF
Wednesday, May 9:     11:30 am - 1:30 pm  [8] OpenJDK, Derby, Betavine,
OO.org, Woodstock, Hyperic, Portal, ASF
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm    [8] OpenJDK, Derby, PostgreSQL, OpenLaszlo, OO.org,
Woodstock, FSF, Zimbra
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm    [8]  OpenJDK, PostgreSQL, OO.org, Woodstock, FSF,
JCP.org, Portal, ASF
Thursday, May 10:     11:30 am - 1:30 pm  [8] OpenJDK, PostgreSQL,
OO.org, FSF, JCP.org, Funabol, ASF, JCP.org
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm    [8] OpenJDK, Derby, PostgreSQL, Betavine, OO.org,
FSF, ASF, Zimbra
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm    [4] OpenJDK, Derby, OO.org, FSF