db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Re: Discussion: Next release version number: Derby 10.3 or 11.0
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 23:40:13 GMT
Hi, Myrna.  Yes, that's what I'm talking about.  There was general
support for the Wiki page as it stands, except I think there were a few
outstanding comments from Kathey and Rick.

See (this is a nabble discussion thread):

http://tinyurl.com/36x6tx

for the pre-vote discussion I had.

Kathey's comments are at:

http://tinyurl.com/2u92ej

and Rick's are at:

http://tinyurl.com/38z357

There may be others, check the thread, but those are the main ones I
remember.

I got pulled on to other things and wasn't able to complete this and
call for a vote.

David