db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject 0.05% of test fixtures contribute 53% of the total running time!!
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 04:17:40 GMT
In a test run (junit-all) of 5,816 fixtures that took 4124 seconds
(~68mins) *three* fixtures took 53% of the total time.

testPositionAgressive                1564.684 seconds
testNetworkServerSecurityMechanism    497.280 seconds
testTypesInActionStatement            128.928 seconds

I think testNetworkServerSecurityMechanism is being worked on but is
anyone looking at reducing the time for testPositionAgressive?

I'll take a look at the testTypesInActionStatement since I added that test.

Dan.