db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: how to get store unit tests to boot DataValueFactory?
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 19:09:27 GMT
I have changed the store factory that requires DataValueFactory to
do the boot.  From the doc it looks like calling boot will first
see if it exists and return it, and if it does not exist will boot
it.  I had a find the module call there, so it seemed appropriate
to use this bootServiceModule call instead.