db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: tinderbox web page with "full" hiistory does not show suite failures correctly
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:11:49 GMT
thanks, I find the tinderbox runs and these reports very useful.
I just recently reported derby issues for the outstanding suites
failures, I think some by hand updates have to happen to get the
"automatic failure analysis" to pick these up.  If there is anything
I can do to help with this let me know.