db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject tinderbox web page with "full" hiistory does not show suite failures correctly
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 04:54:06 GMT
When you go to the full history page

It only lists derbyall failures, making it sort of hard to track down
suite failures, I had to click on 0 failure cases.  It is too bad
but I don't think there have actually been any 0 failure runs in
quite awhile.  I would like to see at least the tinderbox runs reporting
0 failures before we consider doing a release (even better if all the
regression runs reported 0 failures - it is fine by me to remove known
bug test runs if they are reported in JIRA with appropriate priority).

View raw message