db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject anyone seeing network timeout failures in the junit tests (DriverTestjunit, XADSAuthenticationTestjunit)
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 20:10:03 GMT
I got the following 2 failures against ibm15, on a windows xp laptop.  I
am guessing it is something to do with my enviroment as my changes
really have nothing to do with network server startup.  In the past I
had to set timeouts higher for network startup to get passes on my
machine.

2) DriverTestjunit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Timed out waiting for
network
  server to start
         at
org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.NetworkServerTestSetup.waitForServerSta
rt(NetworkServerTestSetup.java:281)
         at
org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.NetworkServerTestSetup.setUp(NetworkSer
verTestSetup.java:116)
         at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:18)
         at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)
         at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:22)
         at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:19)
         at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)
3) XADSAuthenticationTestjunit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Timed out
waiting
  for network server to start
         at
org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.NetworkServerTestSetup.waitForServerSta
rt(NetworkServerTestSetup.java:281)
         at
org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.NetworkServerTestSetup.setUp(NetworkSer
verTestSetup.java:116)
         at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:18)
         at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)
         at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:22)
         at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:19)
         at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)

FAILURES!!!