db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: running the XML tests
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 16:02:35 GMT
Thanks Army, Bryan, and Narayanan. I can now run the XML tests. The
following worked for me:

1) Copying the xalan 2.7.0 jars into jre/lib/endorsed in my JDK 1.4
installation.

2) Simply wiring those jars into my CLASSPATH when running Java 6.

I think this deserves being documented somewhere. Maybe under "Running
Tests" on the "DerbyJUnitTesting" wiki page
(http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyJUnitTesting)? Is there a better
place for this advice?

Thanks,
-Rick