db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Dag H. Wanvik" <Dag.Wan...@Sun.COM>
Subject build broken?
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 01:43:46 GMT

I just updated to svn 532557; my build fails on ResultSetStreamTest.java:

    [javac] /export/home/tmp/derby/sb/sb2/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/jdbcapi/ResultSetStreamTest.java:47:
package org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.resultsetStream does not exist
    [javac] import org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.resultsetStream.TestOfGetAsciiStream;
    [javac]                                                                            ^
    [javac] 1 error

ResultSetStreamTest.java was changed at svn 532539 (DERBY-2577)

Dag