db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Collation feature discussion
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 08:31:06 GMT
I am looking at the SQL spec to see how it deals with the problem of
different collation types, which they call as explicit, implicit and none.
Hopefully, that will make it easier to come up with a logic for deducting
correct collation type for non-trivial cases like COLLATE, TRIM, string
literal, etc.

Mamta