db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VTIEnvironment
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 16:23:20 GMT
Rick, just wanted to say that I searched the code for VTIEnvironment and
found that VTIResultSet implements the interface VTIEnvironment and those
methos from VTIEnvironment are used by some other classes. But you are
right, I don't see VTICosting using the VTIEnvironment argument at all.

So, I am not sure of the purpose of VTIEnvironment but it is being
implemented by VTIResultSet class.

Mamta