db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r518875 - in /db/derby/code/trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests: derbynet/NSSecurityMechanismTest.java derbynet/_Suite.java jdbcapi/AuthenticationTest.java jdbcapi/_Suite.java jdbcapi/checkDataSource.java
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 07:05:34 GMT
On 3/15/07, myrnavl@apache.org <myrnavl@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: myrnavl
> Date: Thu Mar 15 23:58:22 2007
> New Revision: 518875

> Log:
> DERBY-1982 - now that the build level is jdk14, we don't need a separate sectionanymore
for jdk13/jdk14 tests in _Suite.java. Also removed the supportsJDBC20 section and moved the
one test under supportsJDBC30.
> Also added a very few whitespace changes; all addsuite statements in the main section
now have 2 tabs in front of them.

> Modified:
>    db/derby/code/trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/derbynet/NSSecurityMechanismTest.java
>    db/derby/code/trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/derbynet/_Suite.java
>    db/derby/code/trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/jdbcapi/AuthenticationTest.java
>    db/derby/code/trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/jdbcapi/_Suite.java
>    db/derby/code/trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/jdbcapi/checkDataSource.java
>
> Modified: db/derby/code/trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/derbynet/NSSecurityMechanismTest.java

oops!  I meant to only commit jdbcapi/_Suite.java...

The rest of the changes are (really!) minor changes belonging to DERBY-1496.
Is there a way to split the commit up after the fact? (I don't think a
revert is needed, I tested jdbcapi and derbynet _Suites.) If not, I'll
figure out how to update the comment and just make it refer to both
bugs.

Myrna