db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Nuno Carvalho <nuno...@di.fc.ul.pt>
Subject commit of insert/uptate/delete transactions
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:56:27 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new to this list and also to the derby source code, so sorry for
my newbie questions.

I'm intercepting some important points of transaction processing
inside the derby engine and I need to know exactly the point in the
commit procedure where data is actually written or updates on disk.
I can capture the commit moment in the
org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.xact.Xact.java, but I cannot
understand where is the code responsible for opening the file and
updating the data on disk :( Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!
--
Nuno Carvalho
University of Lisbon, Portugal