db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Luigi Lauro <luigi.la...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DERBY-2469] First alpha implementation available - help needed :)
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:40:57 GMT
Submitted new updated files.

My focus has now expanded into first of all providing a new
BaseStorageFactory, with a simpler approach in order to allow easier
implementations development (a StorageFactory will only have to
provide a couple of CRUD persistence methods, opposed as it is now

I'm waiting for some feedback now if possible, in order to fix a
possible 'wrong approach'  before investing too much time into a
wrong way of doing stuff, since I know so little of derby internals
presently.

I'm also still waiting for an answering regarding possible derby
minimum size (check my other thread, this is something I need to know
in order to understand if a JNLP implementation is really usable or
not...).

Thanks for any help.

Luigi