db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Laura Stewart" <scotsmat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deleted files in a patch aren't showing up as deleted
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:02:22 GMT
On 3/14/07, Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton@amberpoint.com> wrote:
> > supposed to contain several deleted files.
> > However when I do svn stat, they show up as modified:
> Do you mean that you grabbed a patch that was attached to
> a JIRA issue, applied it to your sandbox with patch, and
> the stat doesn't look right?
> You have to explicitly do the 'svn delete' yourself.
> See: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/AddedOrDeletedFilesInDiff

Thanks Bryan, I've only commited patches with deleted files that were
my own patches, so this was new to me :-)
The link clearly states what to do. I think I will add a link to it
from the Derby Documentation Web page (and add this specifically to my
local cheat sheet).

Laura Stewart

View raw message