db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Laura Stewart" <scotsmat...@gmail.com>
Subject Having trouble attaching files to JIRA issues
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 19:27:20 GMT
I checked the ASF Public Network Status site and all the servers seem
to be up and running, but I am getting an error when I attempt to
attach a file to a JIRA issues. The error is:

Errors
Exception trying to establish attachment directory. Check that the
application server and JIRA have permissions to write to it:
com.atlassian.jira.web.util.AttachmentException: Cannot write to
attachment directory. Check that the application server and JIRA have
permissions to write to:
/var/local/jira/attachments/jira/DERBY/DERBY-1520

I've tried this on 2 separate issues...
Any help resolving this will be appreciated.

--
Laura Stewart