db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Francois Orsini" <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to test StorageFactory/StorageFile implementations: help needed
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:50:39 GMT
Regarding A) You might want to look at some of the proposed and pending
changes for in-memory database / storage support:

Check the very first comments as a possible way.

Btw, you might want to create a new JIRA entry (if none already exists) for
this new storage factory implementation. Just my 0.02 cents,

Regarding B) I guess you could also run the 'multi' (stress) test suite on
top of storeall

HTH