db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Manish Khettry <manish_khet...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 01:13:33 GMT
Could people who were mentors last year share their experience? Did any code from the mentees
make it to the codeline?

 I apologize if this information exists in a public place but a quick look at the derby wiki
was negative.

David Van Couvering <david@vancouvering.com> wrote: This is happening, and timing is
tight.  Ross Gardler
(rgardler@apache.org) would like to know if you're interested in being a
mentor.  This is not a commitment to actually mentor, nor is it a
guarantee that you'll have a mentee.

Ross says:

"So, please express your interest in being a mentor by adding yourself
to    the wiki page at http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2007
*AND* by letting me know your GMail account details via a reply to this
mail (probably best to make that offlist to keep the noise down)."

David