db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From s4224...@mail.inf.tu-dresden.de
Subject new explain functions
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:02:10 GMT
Hi Derby community!

There is a patch for new explain functions. Please inspect the JIRA Issue
Derby-2487 to see the XPLAIN extensions.
I hope the attached documents answer all arising questions.

Is it okay to attach a zip file version of the demo application to the
JIRA issue? I want to get some feedback for the demo app first.
It`s an SWT application written in Java. I want to know for
which platform I should package the demo application. (Win,Linux,Mac).
The demo`s size is approx. 1.1 MB.

Furthermore I didn`t come to document all demo app functions. I apparently
integrated an online help, which i want to incrementally update step by
step.

Maybe the users have some valuable additional information or there are
some native english speakers out there helping me with documenting the
functions.

Regards,
Felix Beyer