db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I need help to delete files attached to a wrong JIRA issue
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 19:26:04 GMT
On 3/2/07, Dyre.Tjeldvoll@sun.com <Dyre.Tjeldvoll@sun.com> wrote:
> Andrew McIntyre <mcintyre.a@gmail.com> writes:
> >
> > Conveniently, a recent JIRA update introduced the idea of project
> > roles. With a little work, project roles (PMC member, committer,
> > contributor) can be assigned, thus restricting delete power to a
> > reasonable set of community members. I just haven't had time to go
> > through the derby-developers group in JIRA and assign project roles to
> > each member. I'll let you know once I do (or Jean or Rick can try and
> > beat me to it) and you'll be able to delete comments and attachments
> > again.
>
> Thanks for doing this. I think many will appreciate this. I know I will.

I just found an easy way to side-by-side the derby-developers group
list and the project role assignment screen, so I've set proper
project roles for everyone. You should be able to delete comments now.
Let me know if that is not the case.

JIRA admins, feel free to double-check those assignments.

andrew