db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: new explain functions
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:15:38 GMT
Army wrote:
> Felix Beyer wrote:
>>
>> Is it okay to attach a zip file version of the demo application to the
>> JIRA issue? I want to get some feedback for the demo app first.
>> It`s an SWT application written in Java. I want to know for
>> which platform I should package the demo application. (Win,Linux,Mac).
>> The demo`s size is approx. 1.1 MB.
>
> I haven't heard any replies from anyone about this, so I say just go
> ahead and post for whichever platform you want.  If someone would like a
> different platform than s/he can simply request that via DERBY-2487.

Is this contributing the source to this demo as well or just a compiled
version?

If it's just a compiled version then I'm not sure the Apache DB Derby
project is the correct location for this, anything coming out of the
Derby project needs to be licensed with the ALv2 and have source available.

Thanks,
Dan.