db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Regression Test Report - tinderbox_trunk16 523602 - Sun DBTG
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:01:22 GMT
I am also looking at this error. I have managed to get a pared-down
version of the lang _Suite to fail on my machine running under jdk 1.6
and using jar files built insane+debug. However, I don't think this is
the same failure being seen on the tinderbox machine. For the record,
the same pared-down test runs cleanly under jdk1.4.

Regards,
-Rick