db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Any fix release planned before 10.3?
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:57:15 GMT
Jeffrey Clary wrote:

> I’ve been reading at thread on this list discussing a 10.3 release
> candidate in early May. Are there any 10.2.x fix releases planned
> between now and then?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeff

Hi Jeff,

No one has suggested this yet. My gut feeling is that we will feel
pressure to produce a 10.2.x maintenance release if we decide that we
can't produce 10.3 mid-year. This is essentially what happened last
year: the date for 10.2 slipped and the community then decided to
produce a maintenance release from the 10.1 branch.

So far, no-one has objected to a mid-year release of 10.3. It is the
only release that has been discussed.

Regards,
-Rick