db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From V Narayanan <V.Naraya...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Running test suites and interpreting results
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:22:55 GMT
Hi Jeffrey,

 From what you have pasted you seem to be running with 1.6. While doing
a build of the code base can you check if you have set the jdk16
property in ant.properties file? If you have not done so can you do it
and run derbyall again and check if you are getting the failures you
have mentioned?

My guess is you have not built with jdk16 variable but are trying to run
the tests with 1.6.

Can you please confirm this?

Narayanan