db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Re: JNLPStorageFactory: work started. Some 'half-baked ideas', come on in, don't be shy.
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:53:37 GMT
Hi, Luigi.  You might take your JNLP questions to the open source JDK
communities:

OpenJDK: https://openjdk.dev.java.net/
Apache Harmony: http://harmony.apache.org/

If that doesn't work out, let me know, and I'll try and find some
contacts here at Sun.

Great to see progress on this!  As someone who has worked on running
JavaDB in a web client, and being frustrated with the security popups, I
am very excited to see this work.

David