db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FYI - Derby open code bugs chart
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 20:08:07 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> This sounds like a good idea. Some of these bugs have been fixed but not
> closed.

The filter only reports bugs that are: Open, In Progress and Reopened.

> Here's how I have been operating: if I fix a bug opened by
> someone else, I let the bug reporter determine whether the report can be
> closed.

Closed or Resolved? I think the expected behaviour is that if the
contributor/committer fixes the bug then they mark it as resolved. The
reporter then should mark it as closed (or re-open it).

http://db.apache.org/derby/DerbyBugGuidelines.html#%22Close%22+your+bug+once+it+is+%22Resolved%22

Dan.