db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: FYI - Derby open code bugs chart
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:52:23 GMT
This sounds like a good idea. Some of these bugs have been fixed but not
closed. Here's how I have been operating: if I fix a bug opened by
someone else, I let the bug reporter determine whether the report can be
closed. It might be good for people to review the bug reports they have
opened to see if some of them can be closed now.

Regards,
-Rick