db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Re: Derby storage using Java Web Start PersistenceService API - work started
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:51:23 GMT
Great!  Let us know how we can help.  As you go through this, you'll
probably get gentle corrections about approach, process, style, etc.
Hopefully this won't be too off-putting.

For example, a general rule is to not cross-post to two Apache aliases.
  This sounds like a development discussion at this point, so I'm
routing to derby-dev.  I'm copying you directly Luigi in case you're not
on derby-dev yet.

David