db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: Collation feature discussion
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:39:36 GMT
> I might have given more information/depth than what you were looking for

Thanks Mamta! (And thanks Dan and Mike too)

That was very helpful, and just what I was looking for.

I concur with the suggestion to preserve this background information
on a set of wiki pages (or in any other form that's convenient); it will
be very helpful to future users and maintainers of the code.

Mamta, I think your message as you wrote it is a great start for such
a wiki page, and then we can go from there.

thanks,

bryan