db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject junit targets and setting classpath from ant
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 00:41:52 GMT
I'm trying to setup one ant file that will call the derby top-level file
to set a classpath and then execute the junit tests.

E.g. logically

  CLASSPATH="/work/dan/derby/trunk/classes" ant junit-autoloadtest

So I have in a separate build file:

  <target name="test">
    <!-- need to set classpath here somehow -->
    <ant antfile="build.xml" target="junit-autoloadtest">
  </target>

But I need to add something to set the classpath and then make sure the
derby junit-oneclass picks it up.

Any ideas?

Can I used the refid option of classpath (not well documented at ant)
somehow with changes to junit targets in build.xml to pick up an
explicit classpath (e.g. derby.junit.classpath) if set, otherwise use
the default setting?

This is to get some continuous integration testing with CruiseControl.

Thanks for any help,
Dan.