db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From scott hutinger <S-Hutin...@wiu.edu>
Subject Re: Javadoc - where should Derby users go to find it?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:42:17 GMT
Just for my clarification.  I know if you want to include javadocs in an
IDE, which I do, an easy method to download the javadocs should be
handled some way.  I wasn't clear if that was the final outcome or not?
Currently I build derby javadocs, then zip them, or use it as a folder,
so the IDE can give me some hints.  So it would be nice if you were
thinking about a method to distribute the docs (which I wasn't certain
if that was what Andrew was saying).  I would guess a zip file would be
the easiest method to download them?  Was this a portion of the outcome?
thanks,
scott