db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject [VOTE] Dag Wanvik as a committer
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:05:11 GMT
Please vote on whether we should make Dag Wanvik a Derby committer. The
vote will close at 5:00 pm San Francisco time on Monday March 19.

Last year, Dag lead a team of developers in implementing Scrollable
Updatable ResultSets. Recently he investigated how to implement one-node
replication and failover with Derby. Today he is working on enhancing
Derby's security.

1) His knowledge of the Derby codeline is extensive.

2) His knowledge of our relevant standards (SQL and JDBC) is extensive.

3) The quality of his code is outstanding. I find that I provide little
more than a copy-editting service when I review his patches.

4) His interaction with the community is polite, helpful, and generous
and his comments are incisive.

View raw message